

We went to Jackson on Christmas Eve. Cindy and her family and Uncle Eddie were already there. Some of us went to Christmas Eve Service, and then off to bed for the big morning. Again, if Andrew had just gotten the DS and a game and Anna Ruthie and a change of clothes, they would have been perfectly happy. Anna was so excited when she saw Ruthie, it was the sweetest thing. I almost cried, and I think Cindy did! That made Christmas!
Emily got this scooter. SO MUCH FUN! I want one! We ALL rode it!
Andrew just played the DS...
Emmy and I both got American Idol. We are so much alike! Everyone needs a Wii for pure entertainment value.
Anna loves, loves, loves, Ruthie (and so do I)!After a morning of playing and Christmas dinner, Cindy and them went home, and we went to
Dan's parents and MATT and FAMILY came! We were so excited, but took a lot of work (even some bribery)! We had a bowl-a-thon on Wii with prizes! I hooked Cindy on facebook! I wore my nieces (12 and 14) clothes for a fashion show! We unfortunately took very few pictures!

1 comment:
Love, love, love the wii. it is the best invention. Really, I think Trey and I play it as much as the kids.
Post a Comment