Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A long week!!!











It has been a long 10 days. I can't even tell you what happened last week! Andrew had a parade at school on Friday, but he wouldn't let me take his picture, so you will just have to use your imagination! This week Andrew has been sick. We haven't slept in two days! His fever was 103-104 last night, but broke about 5:oo this morning. Hopefully Anna will not get this. I am heading up the search committee for the gm for the local Christian radio station I am president of the board . I have done that for 3 days!!! I feel like working mom, and I have no idea how people do it!!! Anyway, I will post some pictures for those of you who check this! Andrew has his first soccer game Saturday! Cindy's birthday was yesterday, Happy Birthday, Cindy! The first picture was on Monday when we celebrated Valentine's Day. We had something going on every night this week; however, since Andrew got sick, we haven't made it to anything!!!

No comments: