Dan (Danny for those of you who complain about the new name, you know who you are) and I celebrated our 10 year Anniversary this year (well, we have been married 10 years this year, I am still waiting on the trip, presents, etc. to celebrate!). Anyway, we had pictures taken a couple of weeks ago that are a great representation of our life now. It amazes me how quickly the time has gone and how much has changed! God has blessed me more than I could dream, and I am so grateful for this life he has given me! Ten years from now, we will be 43, Andrew will be 16 and Anna will be 14. Will there be anymore kids??? I can't believe how the time flies. Thanks baby for everything!
Here are the pictures if you are interested in seeing them. And if you need a photographer in the area, they are great!
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffocus.lenzus.com%2Fcgi%2Falbum%3F89610554%2B85601476%2B0%2B94174800&h=9cf6e5016d806842260819a670ed3e28
1 comment:
Never heard of the Great Wolfe Lodge! Sounds like fun!
I grew up going to Kigs Island, you are just about 45 minutes from my hometown!
Post a Comment