hey girl! cute costumes! We are building in Crossland in Sumrall. It's a Dennis Pierce neighborhood, they are on Phase II. We'll have a foundation tomorrow.
Thanks for the comment. Someone is really interested in our house, is talking with their mortgage person. I know she does not like the yellow, so I am holding off right now. But, if she doesn not work out, I will paint it the color, "friendly yellow." I am doing the same color scheme in our new house.
2 comments:
hey girl! cute costumes! We are building in Crossland in Sumrall. It's a Dennis Pierce neighborhood, they are on Phase II. We'll have a foundation tomorrow.
Thanks for the comment. Someone is really interested in our house, is talking with their mortgage person. I know she does not like the yellow, so I am holding off right now. But, if she doesn not work out, I will paint it the color, "friendly yellow." I am doing the same color scheme in our new house.
Post a Comment