Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cindy's house





I know I have been gone forever, so I will try to do some catching up!!!

Father's Day weekend...I was planning on going to my sister's Cindy house that next week, so I asked Dan if he wanted us to leave after we went to church with him on Father's Day. His response, if you want to do something nice for me, you all will leave on Saturday! So, the kids and I went to spend Father's day with my dad instead. We went to church and then Cracker Barrell, then on to Cindy's. Everyone had a great time!!!

Idea for Father's Day gifts. If your Dads are like ours, they are very hard to shop for. This year I made them their favorite desserts, and my mother-in-law told me that was the best gift I could have given Dan's dad!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! Thanks for the post. Hope to see you soon!