Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!! This weekend I got to go with Amy to a "mini-market." We had a great time. Andrew stayed with his Daddy, and Anna went to Gigi's. This morning, Anna and Gigi woke me up with a card that Poppy got for Anna to give me and a flower that Grandma and Anna planted for me. After that, while I was changing Anna's clothes to go to church, I saw she had a rash all over her body (except her head), hives, and huge swollen whelps. We ended up taking her to the ER because we couldn't find any clinics open. They gave her Benedryll and Steroids, watch her, and we got to go home. We have an appointment with our doctor in the AM. When I got home, Dan and Andrew had bought and setup a fountain for the courtyard, and bought my polka dot flip flops (that I had picked out and put on hold). Anyway a great mother's day with the exception of the trip to the ER! The picture was our mothers mother's day gift! Here's to all the mothers! God bless you!

No comments: