Saturday, April 28, 2007

Andrew's first pajama party


Andrew's dear friend Caleb is moving to North Carolina in the end of April. His mom had a pajama party for the boys last night. They "camped out" in a tent, ate hot dogs, and watched a movie in their sleeping bags. The moms came at 8:00 to get them. I think they had a great time. Dan and I also had a great time with Anna. It is absolutely amazing how easy one child is, and how good she is when there is no one there to compete with. Those of you with only one child. Embrace that time, it is precious, and gone way too fast!


Andrew and I are going to see Beauty and the Beast on stage today. I hear it is wonderful!
Also, Andrew learned to pump himself on the swing last Saturday. A proud day at our house!!!

1 comment:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

Thanks for the encouraging words! The baby carrier is a great invention!!! Hope you all had a great time at the play!!!