Monday, January 29, 2007

Susan's Baby Shower




Andrew and I went to Susan's baby shower. We left Anna at Gigi's and Poppy's house. We had a great time, and I love seeing my friends. I miss you guys so much and loved catching up!!! Andrew and Taylor had so much fun together and so did their mommies! When we found out Susan was having a boy, and I told Andrew, he said the typical 4 year old response, "Why?" I said that is just what God decided to give them. He said I know why God decided that, and I said why. He said because Anna does not have a boyfriend, so the baby can be hers just like I am Tay Tay's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't really know what I'm doing, but I'm just now reading your blog. Thanks for including me. I looked like a beached whale! ha. Contractions are getting stronger and stronger. Doc's appt. in the morning. I'll call you when I know more.